Moving house is known to be one of the most stressful situations in life. Here at Mortgages For You we aim to make at least one aspect of your house or flat purchase easy. Our specialist team of mortgage advisers will evaluate the many mortgage options available to find exactly the right deal for you.
We take into account your current situation, how much you want to pay every month and your plans for your financial future. We have the expertise and technology to assess literally thousands of mortgage offers and find the right one for you.
We understand the moving process and know how important it is to deal with the financial aspect quickly and efficiently for our clients. We’ll find you the right offer and go through the application thoroughly with you to make sure you receive a pre-approved offer so that you’re ready to move as soon as you find the right home.
Then we stay by your side throughout the transaction to give you all the support you need. Below are the steps you can expect to encounter:
- Initial appointment with us to give us details of what you would like to borrow and an idea of the sort of deal you’re looking for. If you’re not sure at this stage, don’t worry, we’re experts in helping people understand the market and we can explain to you the different types of offer available and make sure you’re matched with one that gives you everything you want, now and in the future.
- Applying for the mortgage. We’ll help you go through the application and make sure you’ve included all the necessary information.
- Receiving the pre-approved offer. This will be a strong point in your favour when it comes to making an offer on a property as it shows the estate agents and sellers that you’re serious and ready to proceed.
- Making an offer on a house. You’ll already know exactly how much you can afford as you will have been through the figures with us so you can make your offer with confidence.
- When your offer is accepted, just let us know and we’ll arrange for the mortgage offer to be sent to your solicitors.
- Your solicitors will go through the documentation and ask the sellers for any information they need.
- When a completion date has been agreed, contracts are exchanged and your mortgage advance will be ordered.
- We can also give you advice regarding life assurance to make sure you’re covered in all eventualities.
If you’d like to talk to us about helping you choose the best mortgage deal and making sure the path to your new purchase is smooth, call us on 0121 285 3282.